ROBAG Legal Solutions&Consultancy B.V. is using a more commercial approach resolving disputes. We have been rather successful with that concept over the recent years.
Track record (a few examples)
– Assisting a charterer by mitigating a potential conflict concerning several ships with multiple freight & demurrage payments (and a wrongfully applied Owner’s possessory lien);
– Succesfully offsetting a claim for late arrival penalties against Owners’ demurrage claim under a voyage charterparty;
– Succesfully assisting a shipowner on retrieving a substantial amount of demurrage on a contractually ‘time barred’ demurrage claim;
– Negotiating a settlement for a repudiatory breach/renunciation of contract on a contract containing a wrongly described vessel and last cargoes;
– Acting on behalf of charterers in a salvage / towage case and successfully avoided salvage liability;
– Successfully assisting a shipowner with instructing their p and I club on the matter of a repudiated contract (after a wrongful cancellation of a voyage charter);
– Review on the contract of sale and subsequent closing for the buyers of an MR size tanker , plus analysis of the subsequent (long term) time charterparty for that vessel.
|Ⓒ 2019 (copyright) ROBAG Legal Solutions & Consultancy B.V. – All rights reserved|